Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Heat Treatment:||Annealed / Q + T||Surface Treatment:||Black/Peeled/Polished/Machined/turned|
|Delivery Condition:||Hot Rolled||Test:||SGS /Ut 100% / Element Testing|
|Certificate:||ISO/Mill Certificate||Shape:||Round Bar|
|Process:||EAF+LF+VD+ESR||Payment Term:||30% Deposit, Balance By L/C At Sigth After Shipment|
international tool steel,
tool steel round bar
Micro Deformation Cold Work Tool Steel Bar 1.2510 / SKS3/O1 For Mould & Tool
1. Availability and hardness Soft annealed, hardness ≤ 230HBS.
2. Typical chemical composition (mass fraction,%)
3. 1.2510 tool steel's characteristics:
German micro-deformation of wear-resistant steel, the steel is manganese, chromium, tungsten alloy steel, high-quality non-deformation cold work tool steel.
The steel is excellent oil quenching die steel, has good impact toughness, anti-temper softening performance, machinability, tough mouth retention, high compressive strength, heat treatment deformation is small.
Quenching and hardening, the size is extremely stable, hardened, the surface hardness and toughness is extremely high, with high wear resistance, forging and quenching properties are good.
After tempering the mold for grinding, in order to prevent grinding cracks and surface softening, we must pay attention to adequate cooling, grinding pressure is appropriate, the processing technology is reasonable.
If the mold after quenching, tempering after EDM, in the final stage of the EDM, should be a small current high frequency discharge after the mold surface should be removed to remove the "white spark" and then increase the tempering, Tempering temperature is about 25 ℃ lower than before.
4. Soft annealing specification temperature 750 ~ 800 ℃, 10 ~ 20 ℃ / h cooling rate, slow furnace cooling to about 600 ℃, baked air cooling, hardness ≤ 215HBS.
5. Stress relief annealing temperature 650 ℃, slow furnace cooling.
6. Ordinary quenching and tempering specifications quenching temperature 780 ~ 820 ℃, oil quenching, tempering temperature 200 ℃ / 300 ℃ / 400 ℃, tempering hardness 62HRC / 58HRC / 52HRC.
7. Recommend heat treatment
|Heating temperature/℃||Cooling way||Hardness (HRC)||Tempering temperature/ºC||Cooling way||Hardness
|820-840||Oil Cooling||64-66||160-180||Air Cooling||≥62|
8. Tempering temperature of 150 ~ 200 ℃, 25mm each hold about 30min, air cooling.
9. When the tempering temperature of 250 ℃, the hardness of 58 ~ 59HRC, better toughness; when the tempering temperature of 200 ℃, the hardness of 60 ~ 61HRC, higher hardness.
① Suitable for the production of wear-resistant deformation of the cold mold, such as sheet stamping die, jewelry embossed mold.
② Mainly used for various types of metal stamping die and forming tools, such as cutting die, die hub.
③ Cutting tools, carpentry cutting tools.
④ Can be widely used as a cutting tool.
⑤ Abrasive plastic molding and plastic molds and so on.
More tool steel bar photos