Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Grades:||1.2083 / 420 / 4Cr13||Thickness:||20-90mm|
|Deliverty Condition:||Prehardened / Annealed||Service:||Sample For Free And 24 Hours Onlinee Free And 24 Hours Online|
alloy steel flat bar,
tool steel flat bar
Corrosion-resistant Plastic Mould Steel Flat Bar 1.2083 / 420
Grade 1.2083 / 420 / 4Cr13 die steel is the German brand Rooster special steel, plastic mould steel, the steel is stainless steel with high Cr content, containing more than 15% of Cr.
Grade 1.2083 / 420 / 4Cr13 has excellent abrasion resistance, acid proof and good polishing performance, good workability.
Grade 1.2083 / 420 / 4Cr13 steel has goodd mechanical processing performance. After heat treatment (quenching and tempering), it has excellent corrosion resistance, polishing performance, high strength and wear resistance.
|Flat Bar Size(mm)||Round bar Size(mm)|
1) Good corrosion resistance,abrasion resistance and machinability;
2) good hardenability,low deformation rates;
3) excellent cast polarimetry hardened state,high surface accuracy;
4) high precision can be maintained after long-term production;
5) very low inclusion content,low maintenance costs,stable production cycles;
6) It's attainable in high polish performance after quenching and tempering.
|Heating temperature/℃||Cooling way||Hardness (HRC)||Tempering temperature/ºC||Hardness
1,Used as a high hardness and high abrasion resistance of hot oil pumps, valves, valves, bearings, medical equipment, springs and other parts.
2, Production of PVC molds
3, Abrasion resistance and filling mold, including hot and hard plastic mold, long-life mold, such as: disposable tableware mold
4, Production of optical products, such as cameras and sunglasses, medical containers, laser discs and other products.
1, It is a kind of plastic mould steel that has excellent corrosion resistance and excellent production characterisitc.
2, It can be operated or stored in a wet environment without special protection.
3, This mould steel is not corrorded by cooling water, because there is a certain cooling cycle and also increase the service life.
• Excellent corrosion resistance;
• Excellent opticality;
• Good wear resistance;
• Good mechanical processing;
• Excellent stability when quenching.
• After long term use of the mold, the surface of the cavity remains smooth;
• The mold can be operated or stored under wet conditions without special protection.
EF, or ESR, Hot rolled or forged, black surface or milling;
Hardness: prehardended to 30-36HRC; annealed to ≤20HRC.
Contact Person: Echo
Tel: +86 18148729336