Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Grade:||1.3343 / M2 SKH51||Shape:||Steel Plate / Round Bar / Flat Bar|
|Test:||SGS / Ut 100% / Element Testing||Smelting Process:||Ef/Eaf+Lf+Vd/ESR|
|Payment Term:||30% Deposit, Balance By L/C At Sight||Delivery Quatity:||Include MOQ|
forging tool steel,
alloy tool steel
Forged High Speed Tool Steel 1.3343 / M2 SKH51 To Make Cutters
M2 steel is a general purpose molybdenum high speed steel. M2 steel is characterized by balanced combination of abrasion resistance, toughness and good red hardness. Due to its comparatively low carbon content, M2 steel has an excellent combination of toughness properties and abrasion resistance when properly hardened and tempered. M2 steel is used in a wide used for all kinds of cutting tool, knife and punch and die applications.
Flat bar: Round bar:
Thickness: 10-700mm Diameter: 10-300mm
Width: 155-2200mm Length:3000-6000mm
(1) The steel With carbide fine uniform, high toughness and good thermoplastic advantages;
(2) High hardness, high wear resistance, high hardness, high hardenability;
(3) Enough plasticity and toughness, and have good casting, forging, welding and machining
performance,so it occupies in the tool steel and the important position.
To make various cutters and cold work mild weth wearproof.
Production load large, complex shape and valuable tool (e.g., scraper, gear, milling cutter,
drilling, tapping, etc.
Heat treatment temperature
|Heating temperature/℃||Cooling way||Hardness (HRC)||Tempering temperature/ºC||Cooling way||Hardness
|First preheating||Second preheating||Last heating|
|550-600||950-1000||1220-1250||Oil Cooling||≥63||550-570||Air Cooling||60-62|
Annealed hardness : 255HBW,
Surface conditions: rough turning, peeling, polishing
1. Both end of each bar must be cut
2. Ladle furnanced and vacuum de-gassed
3. Show heat No. on each bar
4. Surface condition the surface of the hot rolled square bar shall befree cracks, scar and wrinkles that affect the use of the billets. In case there is the above-mentioned defect, it shall be remove.
5. The mill test certificate shall show the chemical composition, and it is guaranteed that the chemical composition shall be within the limit stipulated in the contract.
Contact Person: Echo
Tel: +86 18148729336