Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Plastic Mold Steel||Surface:||Black|
|Test:||SGS/Ut 100%/Element Testing||Certificate:||ISO/Mill Certificate|
alloy steel flat bar,
d2 tool steel
Good Hardness & Polishing, Pre-hardened NAK80 Special Steel Flat Bar
NAK80 is a pre-hardened plastic mold steel with a factory hardness of HRC37-43.
It has a higher hardness, cutting resistance than other large steel, the use of high-speed steel-M2 (SKH9) or Cemented carbide-P40 tools.
|Flat Bar Size(mm)||Round bar Size(mm)|
Use in the mirror polishing mold, auto parts discharge processing mold, the thickness of not more than 2MM thin sheet, high efficiency blanking die, die and impulse die, all kinds of scissors, inserts, woodworking blade, thread rolling die and wear-resistant slip Block, cold heading die, thermosetting resin molding, deep drawing die, cold extrusion die.
1) Mirror polishing mold, anti-dust, TV filter, cosmetics boxes, precision wrinkle processing mold;
2) Office automation equipment, auto parts discharge processing mold;
3) Transparent products or products that require smoothness, such as car dome light, refrigerator vegetable boxes, lamps and other transparent products mold.
1, With good polishing performance.
2, Excellent carving, good discharge performance.
3, With good weldability.
4, Without heat treatment, polishing excellent rotation, machinability, Etch good;
5, Vacuum degassing refining pure steel;
15-20 days for stock items, while 35-50 days if no stock.
Heat treatment process
Using "hot forging forming → quenching → tempering" three-step process, the production of hardness range 37 ~ 43HRC NAK80 precipitation enhanced plastic mold steel products, the pre-curing process effectively solve the pre-curing mold steel for a long time to produce Inefficient problem.
Quenching and tempering specifications: Quenching temperature 840 ~ 870 ℃, tempering temperature 200 ~ 500 ℃, hardness 50 ~ 55HRC; gas soft nitriding specification: nitriding temperature of 520 ℃, time 5H, the surface hardness of up to 750HV.
(1) The purpose of polishing is to make the surface shiny and shiny, not to remove pinholes or to smooth the surface.
(2) Polishing should be fast and light, and surface irregularities must be minimized before polishing.
(3) Problems with pinholes and other mirror treatments, which are usually caused by incorrect grinding and polishing processes, should be noted.
Contact Person: Cindy