Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Delivery Condition:||Forged Or Hot Rolled||Test:||SGS / Ut 100% / Element Testing|
|Heat Treatment:||Annealed||Surface Treatment:||Black / Peeled / Polished / Machined / Turned|
|Certificate:||ISO/Mill Certificate||Shape:||Round / Plate / Flat Bar|
|Process:||EAF+LF+VD+ESR||Payment Term:||30% Deposit, Balance By L/C At Sigth After Shipment|
|MOQ:||Negotiable||Delivery Time:||15-35 Days|
carbon tool steel,
tool steel flat bar
High Hardness, High Wear Resistance Tool Steel Bar 4Cr13 / 1.2083 / 420
4Cr13 tool steel properties after quenching 3Cr13 hardness higher, corrosion resistance is good.
Use as a cutting tool, nozzle, valve seat and so on. 1Cr17Ni2 characteristics of a strong resistance to nitric acid and organic acid corrosion.
Use for higher hardness and high wear resistance of hot oil pumps, valves, valve bearings, medical equipment, springs and other parts.
|Plate / Flat Bar Size(mm)||Round bar Size(mm)|
1) Good corrosion resistance,abrasion resistance and machinability;
2) Good hardenability,low deformation rates;
3) Excellent cast polarimetry hardened state,high surface accuracy;
4) High precision can be maintained after long-term production;
5) Very low inclusion content,low maintenance costs,stable production cycles;
6) It's attainable in high polish performance after quenching and tempering.
1, Used as a high hardness and high abrasion resistance of hot oil pumps, valves, valves, bearings, medical equipment, springs and other parts.
2, Production of PVC molds
3, Abrasion resistance and filling mold, including hot and hard plastic mold, long-life mold, such as: disposable tableware mold
4, Production of optical products, such as cameras and sunglasses, medical containers, laser discs and other products.
Recommend heat treatment
|Cooling||Furnace cold||Oil cold||Air-cooled|
● Mechanical properties:
Hardness: annealing ≤ 201HB, indentation diameter 3.9 ~ 4.3mm; quenching, ≥ 50HV
● Heat treatment and microstructure specifications:
Heat treatment specifications: Quenching, 1050 ~ 1100 ℃ oil-cooled
Tempering, 200 ~ 300 ℃ fast cooling.
Metallography: The organizational characteristics of martensite type.
Why Choose Us?
1. Competitive price and high quality
2. OEM/ODM order accept
3. Quick delivery and standard exporting package
4. Smooth production ability(1000tons/month)
5. Flexible payment with T/T, L/C
6. Approved by ISO9001, CE, SGS every year
7. Best service with 24 hours reply
Contact Person: Echo
Tel: +86 18148729336