Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Shape:||Steel Plate / Round Bar / Flat Bar||Hardness:||Annealing 235 ~ 205 HB, Quenching ≥50 HRC|
|Process:||EAF+LF+VD+ESR||Heat Treatment:||Annealed / Q+T|
|Ut Test Standard:||Sep1921-84 Class3 C/C To D/D||Terms Of Payment:||30% Deposit, Balance By L/C At Sigth After Shipment|
Good Hardenability 1.2344 Tool Steel , Alloy Tool Steel For Die Casting Steel
Grade 1.2344 / H13 is the pressure resistant hot work die steel. After the electroslag remelting, the steel has the characteristic of good hardenability, excellent mechanical and polishing properties, high toughness and plasticity, good high and low temperature wear resistance, and high temperature fatigue and heat resistance.
Grade 1.2344 / H13 steel is one of the most widely used and representative hot work mold steel.
Its main features are:
(1) High hardenability and high toughness;
(2) Excellent thermal cracking ability, which can be water-cooled in the workplace;
(3) Tt has moderate wear resistance and can be used to improve its surface hardness with carburizing or nitriding technology, but it is slightly reduced to reduce thermal cracking resistance.
(4) Because of its low carbon content, the secondary hardening capacity is poor in tempering;
(5) Has the ability to resist softening under high temperature, but using a temperature >540 ℃ (1000 ℉) hardness of rapid decline (that is, the ability of working temperature is 540 ℃).
(6) Small deformation of heat treatment;
(7) Medium and high cutting processing;
(8) Medium resistance to decarbonization.
|Flat Bar Size(mm)||Round bar Size(mm)|
1) Full hardness (52-54Hrc) plastiy moulds with igh polishing and long lifetime requirements, (such as bakelite plastic mould).
2) Lead Zn and Al alloy die casting moulds (such as engine radiater, lights ang other decoration products).
3) Aluminum extruded moulds (such as Aluminum window frame, computer radiator).
4) Hot forging moulds (such as auto connecting rod, crank, stainless dinner knife).
5) Cu alloy extruded, die casting moulds.
|Heating temperature/℃||Cooling way||Hardness (HRC)||Tempering temperature/ºC||Tempering number||Hardness
|First preheating||Second preheating||Last heating|
Factory hardness: Annealing 235 ~ 205 HB, quenching ≥50 HRC
For abundant stock, 15-20 days.For customized products, 30-50 days.
Die vacuum heat treatment and die surface treatment(N-O,C-N,carburize and nitridation surface treatment).
Terms of payment: 30% deposit T/T and the balance by L/C at sight, or T/T.
Corner of factory: