Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Carbon Toll Steel||Surface:||Black|
|Basic Application:||Mould Steel||Grade:||S50C|
|MOQ:||3 Tons||Delivery Time:||15-20 Days|
high carbon tool steel,
machining tool steel
Carbon Steel S50C / SAE1050 Two Ends Cut Tool Steel Flat Bar
S50C steel is a high-strength medium carbon steel with low cold plastic deformation, poor weldability, poor hardenability but no temper brittleness and good machinability.
Normally used in normalizing or quenching, tempering, for the manufacture of high wear resistance, dynamic load and impact of small mechanical processing parts and spring parts, such as forging gears, rod, roll, shaft, friction plate, agricultural Excavation plowshare, heavy-duty mandrels and so on.
Big plate: Thickness 10-550mm; width 1600-2200mm; Length 4000-12000mm
Flat bar 1: Thickness 10-550mm; width 155-710mm; Length 1600-2200mm
Flat bar 2: Thickness 10-550mm; width 1010mm; Length 2200-5800mm
1. High-quality high-carbon steel, the use of electric furnace, open hearth or pure oxygen converter made of all-steel steel, metallurgical structure with uniform characteristics.
2. The carbon content of the steel (mass fraction,%) ≥ 0.4, excellent wear resistance, ductility decreased, quenching easy performance and cracking, so quenching is extremely important and must be quenched after tempering to avoid temper brittleness.
3. Through the implementation of ball treatment, can improve the cutting performance of such carbon steel.
4. The steel is usually tempered to a hardness of 19 ~ 22HRC after use to increase its cutting performance.
1, For the manufacture of high wear resistance, dynamic load and impact of the role of small machined parts and spring pieces.
2, Can be used for a variety of cold mold die pad.
3, Standard template material.
15-20 days after receiving deposit
Non-heat treatment or heat treatment (annealing, normalizing or tempering) state of delivery.
Requirements of the state of heat treatment delivery should be specified in the contract, did not specify those who do not heat treatment delivery
Standard export packing or according to customers' request.
Production capacity: 1000t/month
Tensile strength σb (MPa): ≥ 630 (64)
Yield strength σs (MPa): ≥ 375 (38)
Impact toughness value αkv (J / cm2): ≥ 39 (4)
Hardness: not heat treatment, ≤ 241HB; annealed steel, ≤ 207HB
1. Both end of each bar must be cut as require
2. Ladle furnanced and vacuum de-gassed
3. Show heat No. on each bar
4. Surface condition the surface of the hot rolled square bar shall befree cracks, scar and wrinkles that affect the use of the billets. In case there is the above-mentioned defect, it shall be remove.
5. The mill test certificate shall show the chemical composition, and it is guaranteed that the chemical composition shall be within the limit stipulated in the contract.
Carbon Steel flats: Cutting by bandsaw machine, milling, heat treatment, etc.
Carbon steel round bars: Cutting by bandsaw machine, peeling, grinding and turned, heat treatment, etc.
---Fast shipment & competitive price & super good service.
Contact Person: Echo
Tel: +86 18148729336