Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Steel:||Alloy||Shape Option:||Plate/Flat Bar/Round Bar/Block|
|Delivery Condition:||Black Surface/Machined/Peeled/Polished/Bright||Loading Port:||Shenzhen|
mould steel material,
p20 mold steel
P20 /1.2311 Pre-hardened Steel Plate for Injection Plastic Mould
3Cr2Mo is an internationally widely used plastic mold steel, its good mechanical properties, high hardenability can make Larger cross-section steel to obtain more uniform hardness, and this steel has good polishing performance and high mold surface finish.
When using this steel mold, usually make quenching and tempering treatment first that the hardness is HRC28 ~ 35 (pre-hardened), and then by cold working manufactured molds can be used directly.
In this way, it can guarantee the using performance of the mould, and avoid deformation of the mold causes by heat treatment.
Therefore, the steel is suitable to manufacture big or medium-sized precision plastic mold and low melting point, tin, zinc, lead alloy die-casting molds.
Standard: GB/T 1299-1985
Similar grade: P20, 1.2311,PDS-3
1. Pure steel vacuum degassing refining process for polishing or etch processing plastic mold.
2. Pre-hardened state of supply, without heat treatment can be used directly in the mold, shorten the construction period.
3. By forging rolling processing, compact structure, 100% ultrasonic testing, non-porous, needle defects.
4. For the production of plastic mold and die casting low melting point metal mold material.
5. This steel has good machinability and mirror polishing properties.
7. Good dimensional stability.
8. With long service life,Mold die life up to 50W times.
1. Main part of overloading mould.
2. Thermoplastic injection molding, extrusion dies.
3. Commonly used in the manufacture of TV cabinet, washing machine, refrigerator shells, buckets, etc.
Recommend heat treatment:
|Heating temperature/ºC||Cooling way||Hardness (HRC)||Tempering temperature/ºC||Tempering number||Hardness (HRC)|
|First preheating||Second preheating||Last heating|
For abundant stock, 15-20 days.
For customized products, 30-50 days.
We provide the package according to the export standard or as client's requirements
Contact Person: Echo
Tel: +86 18148729336