Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Plastic Mold Steel||Surface:||Black|
|Grade:||1.2311 / P20||Test:||SGS/Ut 100%/Element Testing|
|Certificate:||ISO/Mill Certificate||Delivery Time:||15-20 Days|
mould steel material,
p20 mold steel
P20 / 1.2311 Pre-hardened Hot Rolled Plastic Mold Steel Big Plate
1.2311 Plastic Mold Steel Available size(mm)
|Plate Size(mm)||Flat bar Size(mm)|
Supply status: Black surface, 2 or 4 ends cut, Pre-hardened(hardness 28~32HRC)
MOQ request: Negotiable
Delivery Time: 10-20 days according to quantity demand
About 1.2311 mold steel
1.2311 is a plastic mold steel material, has good mechanical properties and machinability.
1.2311 features are: High polishing performance, good workability, excellent toughness, desalination or chrome plating.
Main applications: plastic mold and mold frame, suitable for large plastic mold, manufacture TV, freezer, washing machine shell.
Q: What is mold?
A: Mold is a very common industrial equipment in modern industry. Although classified into many types of mold, their roles are similar to the sum of; Depend on the shape of their own, by some means such as quantity has a certain plasticity or fluidity has become a particular shape. Mold in usual can be tell from three types of mold: Die casting, metal forming dies and injection molds.
Q: How long could the mold be used?
A: In general, it will be used to calculate how many times of use, rather than years. The life of the mold depends on the durability of the materials, construction methods during manufacture, reinforced design and the thickness of the mold.
Plastic Mold Steel Features
1. Plastic mold steel covers a wide range, from ordinary steel to have special steel. This is more obvious in the early plastic mold, now more and more formal and advanced. Specialized steel has its own system, the chemical composition of the mold steel and alloy tool steel are basically the same, but the metallurgical quality is higher, well-processed, the heat treatment is beneficial.
2. Plastic mold steel performance requirements, heat treatment difficult.
3. In order to avoid mold parts during the toughening process of deformation or other heat treatment problems, the mold steel to pre-hardened form of the market has been more common.
4. To petrochemical products as raw materials of plastic products, some degrees of different corrosive, so corrosion-resistant steel applications are more.
5. With pre-hardened steel, non-quenched and tempered applications, easy cutting is the characteristics of plastic mold steel.
Contact Person: Echo
Tel: +86 18148729336