Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Process:||EAF+LF+VD+ESR||Ut Test Standard:||Sep1921-84 Class3 C/C To D/D|
heat treating tool steel,
machining tool steel
Forged SAE1050 / S50C High Carbon Tool Steel Plate Thickness 10-350mm
Similar grade: DIN-1.1210, AISI-SAE1050, JIS-S50C, GB-50#
• 1, Grade S50C carbon steel is a high quality medium carbon steel,which adopted by the furnace, open-hearth, or oxygen converter steelmaking manufacture full killed steel having a uniform microstructure features.
• 2, The carbon composition of this kind of steels is over 0.4%, and it has good wear resistance, High tensile strength,easy for deformation and crack when Quenching,so that quenching for this material is very importance and it must quick cooling after tempering in order to avoid temper brittleness.
|Flat Bar Size(mm)||Round bar Size(mm)|
• 1, High-quality medium carbon steel,uniform characteristics of the microstructure.
• 2, Carbon content (mass fraction,%) ≥ 0.4, good wear resistance,ductility reduction.
• 3, Tempering must be quenched to avoid the occurrence of temper brittleness.
|Tensile strength σb (MPa)||≥630(64)|
|Yield strength σs (MPa)||≥375(38)|
|Impact value Akv (J)||≥31(4)|
|Impact toughness value αkv (J/cm2)||≥39(4)|
|Before heat treatment||≤241HB|
Good machining property and excellent machinability.
• 1, Can be used for a variety of cold mold die pad.
• 2, For the manufacture of high wear resistance, dynamic load and impact of the role of small machined parts and spring pieces.
• 3, Standard template material.
Delivery condition: Forged,UT pass,as per customers' request.
• 1. Both end of each bar must be cut
• 2. Ladle furnanced and vacuum de-gassed
• 3. Show heat No. on each bar
• 4. Surface condition the surface of the hot rolled square bar shall befree cracks, scar and wrinkles that affect the use of the billets. In case there is the above-mentioned defect, it shall be remove.
• 5. The mill test certificate shall show the chemical composition, and it is guaranteed that the chemical composition shall be within the limit stipulated in the contract.
Contact Person: Echo
Tel: +86 18148729336