Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Grade:||M2 / 1.3343 / SKH51 / W6Mo5Cr4V4||Heat Treatment:||Annealed / Q+T|
|Process:||EAF+LF+VD+ESR||Ut Test Standard:||Sep1921-84 Class3 C/C To D/D|
|Standard:||DIN / AISI / JIS / GB / SWENEN||Payment Term:||30% Deposit, Balance By L/C At Sigth After Shipment|
forging tool steel,
alloy tool steel
Cold Work High Speed Tool Steel M2 / 1.3343 To Make Various Cutters
♦ Chemical composition(%):
♦ Equivalent grades:
Grade M2 / 1.3343 steel is a general purpose molybdenum high speed steel.
Grade M2 / 1.3343 steel is characterized by balanced combination of abrasion resistance, toughness and good red hardness.
Due to its comparatively low carbon content, grade M2 / 1.3343 steel has an excellent combination of toughness properties and abrasion resistance when properly hardened and tempered.
Grade M2 / 1.3343 steel is used in a wide used for all kinds of cutting tool, knife and punch and die applications.
♦ Heat treatment:
|Heating temperature/℃||Cooling way||Hardness (HRC)||Tempering temperature/ºC||Cooling way||Hardness|
|First preheating||Second preheating||Last heating|
|550-600||950||1220-1250||Oil Cooling||≥63||550-570||Air Cooling||60-62|
(1) For tungsten molybdenum containing cobalt high speed steel, improve the red hardness and high temperature hardness;
(2) Improved wear resistance, good machinability, but lower strength and impact toughness, easy oxidation decarburization;
(3) Commonly used for gear cutting tools, milling tools and tools such as punch, cutter for cutting hard material.
♦ Available size(mm):
|Flat Bar Size(mm)||Round bar Size(mm)|
a, Has good machinability, but lower strength and impact toughness;
b, easy oxidation decarburization, commonly used for gear cutting tools, milling tools and tools such as punch;
c, Cutter for cutting hard material.
♦ Terms of payment:
30% deposit T/T and the balance by L/C at sight, or T/T.
♦ Delivery condition:
Annealed hardness : 255HBW,
Surface conditions: rough turning, peeling, polishing
For abundant stock, 15-20 days.For customized products, 30-50 days.
♦ Quality Condition:
1. Both end of each bar must be cut
2. Ladle furnanced and vacuum de-gassed
3. Show heat No. on each bar
4. Surface condition the surface of the hot rolled square bar shall befree cracks, scar and wrinkles that affect the use of the billets. In case there is the above-mentioned defect, it shall be remove.
5. The mill test certificate shall show the chemical composition, and it is guaranteed that the chemical composition shall be within the limit stipulated in the contract.
♦ Product photos:
Contact Person: Echo
Tel: +86 18148729336