Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Special Tool Steel||Surface:||Black|
|Technique:||Hot Rolled / Forged||Condition:||Pre-hardened|
|Basic Application:||Mould Steel||Grade:||1.2311 / P20 / PDS-3 / 3Cr2Mo|
|MOQ:||3 Tons||Test:||SGS/Ut 100%/Element Testing|
|Certificate:||ISO/Mill Certificate||Delivery Time:||15-20 Days|
plastic mould steel,
p20 mold steel
1.2311 / P20 Plastic Mould Steel For Large & Medium Size Precision Plastic Mould
P20 Plastic Mold steel is a type of mold welding consumables, suitable for the production of plastic mold and die-casting low melting point metal mold material.
This steel has good machinability and mirror grinding performance.
Recommend heat treatment
|Heating temperature/℃||Cooling way||Hardness (HRC)||Heating temperature/℃||Cooling way||Hardness
|850-880||Oil Cooling||50-52||580-640||Air Cooling||28-32|
Available size(mm) for 1.2311 Plastic Mold Steel
|Plate/Flat Bar Size(mm)||Round bar Size(mm)|
1.2311 Plastic Mold Steel Features
1. Hardness uniform, with good polishing performance and light etching flower performance, good processing performance
2. Vacuum degassing refining steel pure, suitable for polishing or etching plastic mold.
3. Pre-hardened state of supply, without further heat treatment can be used directly for mold processing, shorten the construction period.
4. Forging rolling processing, dense tissue, 100% ultrasonic testing, no pores, pinhole defects.
1.2311 Plastic Mold Steel Applications
a. Apply to the front of the TV shell, telephone, drinking fountains, vacuum cleaners and other plastic mold and mold.
b. Thermoplastic injection mold, extrusion mold.
c. Thermoplastic blow mold.
d. Overloaded mold main components.
e. Cold structural parts.
f. Commonly used in the manufacture of television chassis, washing machines, refrigerator inner shell, buckets and so on
Hot rolled or forged, black surface, pre-hardened or tempering to 28-32HRC
About Changfeng Steel
Guangzhou Changfeng Steel Co., Ltd is a mould steel stockist, we have our own mould steel factory and trading company. Our main steels are carbon tool steel, plastic mold steel, hot work tool steel, cold work tool steel, Hot Rolled alloy steel for mechanical, etc.
Why Choose Us?
1. Competitive price and high quality
2. OEM/ODM order accept
3. Quick delivery and standard exporting package
4. Smooth production ability(1000tons/month)
5. Flexible payment with T/T, L/C
6. Approved by ISO9001, CE, SGS every year
7. Best service with 24 hours reply
Contact Person: Echo
Tel: +86 18148729336