Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Engineering Steel||Delivery Time:||20-35 Days|
|Test:||SGS/Ut 100%/Element Testing||Certificate:||ISO/Mill Certificate|
engineering special steels,
air hardening tool steel
Anti-corrosion Mirror NAK80 Plastic Engineering Steel Flat Bar
|Plate / Flat Bar Size(mm)||Round bar Size(mm)|
Recommend heat treatment
|Heating temperature||Cooling||Hardness/HRC||Heating temperature||Cooling||Hardness/HRC|
1, With good polishing performance.
2, Excellent carving, good discharge performance.
3, With good weldability.
● Without heat treatment, polishing excellent rotation, machinability, Etch good;
● Vacuum degassing refining pure steel
About NAK80 Engineering Steel Bar
NAK80 is pre-hardened plastic mold steel.
Factory hardness can reach HRC37-43. It has a good polishing performance and carving, good discharge process. Used in the mirror polishing mold, auto parts discharge processing mold, the thickness of not more than 2 MM thin sheet, High-performance blanking die, punch and die embossing, all kinds of scissors, inlaid inserts, woodworking blade, thread rolling die and wear-resistant slider, cold heading die, thermosetting resin molding, deep drawing die, cold extrusion Press mold.
1) Mirror polishing mold, anti-dust, TV filter, cosmetics boxes, precision wrinkle processing mold;
2) Office automation equipment, auto parts discharge processing mold;
3) Transparent products or products that require smoothness, such as car dome light, refrigerator vegetable boxes, lamps and other transparent products mold.
What we supply
1. Carbon steel: S50C plate & flat bar, S45C round bar
2. Plastic mould steel: 1.2311, 1.2312, 1.2083, 1.2738
3. Hot work mould steel: H13/1.2344/SKD61
4. Cold work mould steel: D2/1.2379/SKD11; D3/1.2080/SKD1
5. Ally steel: SAE5140/1.7035/SCr440; SAE4140/1.7225/SCM440
About the mold production costs, the material costs generally account for 10% to 20%, while the mechanical processing, heat treatment, assembly and management costs accounted for more than 80%, so the mold material process performance is the most important factor on impact of mold production costs and manufacturing difficulties.
Q: How long could the mold be used?
A: In general, it will be used to calculate how many times of use, rather than years. The life of the mold depends on the durability of the materials, construction methods during manufacture, reinforced design and the thickness of the mold.
Factory & Loading photos
Contact Person: Echo
Tel: +86 18148729336