Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Heat Treatment:||Annealed / Q + T||Surface Treatment:||Black/Peeled/Polished/Machined/turned|
|Delivery Condition:||Hot Rolled||Test:||SGS/Ut 100%/Element Testing|
|Certificate:||ISO/Mill Certificate||Shape:||Plate / Flat Bar|
|Process:||EAF+LF+VD+ESR||Payment Term:||30% Deposit, Balance By L/C At Sigth After Shipment|
alloy steel flat bar,
d2 tool steel
1.2738 P20 + Ni Pre-hardened Steel Flat Bar For Large Size Injection Mold
1.2738 Steel Flat Bar is a mold steel material produced according to the German DIN standard.
It has relatively superior mechanical properties and good workability in similar grades of steel.
It is mainly used for the processing and production of hot-working molds, of which plastic molds are the most widely used.
In addition, the special pre-hardened steel to the factory when it has a good hardness, can reduce the normal mold processing and heat production process, improve economic efficiency.
Hardness: Pre-hardened 33-37 HRC
|Plate/Flat Bar Size(mm)||Round bar Size(mm)|
Recommend heat treatment
|Heating temperature||Cooling||Hardness/HRC||Heating temperature||Cooling||Hardness/HRC|
|840-870||OIL OR AIR||≥50||550-640||AIR||33-37|
For large, precisionk high polishing plastic moulds, such as car accessories, household appliance, electromic and audio-video products.
1. Dermatoglyphics, pear skin pattern, imitation stone pattern etching.
2. Transparent plastic, such as stationery boxes, daily necessities containers high gloss more requirements.
3. Especially suitable for hard plastic (PS) and no plastic pieces (ABS) parts.
4. Car bumpers, interior parts, refrigerators, air conditioners and other large production requirements of large mold.
1) Widely used plastic mould steel with excellent comprehensive mechanical properties, high hardenabiliy with good polishability.
2) To be used directly after pre-hardening, which can guarantee good usability and avoid deformation after heat treatment.
EF or ESR, Hot rolled or forged, black surface or milling, hardened or tempering to 33-37HRC
The pre-hardened steel has good polishing properties and is usually polished with alumina or gypsum. The first is the rough throw, and then use more and more fine abrasive polishing, abrasive polishing for each change direction, the final polishing time should not be too long, otherwise it will affect the mold surface roughness.
Nitriding can increase the mold surface hardness, improve wear resistance and corrosion resistance. Although the steel has been pre-hardened, but can still heat treatment to improve the hardness.
Contact Person: Echo
Tel: +86 18148729336