Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Grade:||1.2738 / P20+Ni / 718||Thickness:||200-500mm|
|Heat Treatment:||Annealed / Q+T||Surface Treatment:||Blackface / Polished|
solid steel block,
hardened steel block
1.2738 / P20+Ni Large High Demand Plasitc Mould Forged Steel Block Thickness 260-810mm
1.2738 steel is produced according to the German DIN standard steel materials, it has the relative superiority in the similar brand of steel mechanical properties.
It is mainly used for hot mould processing production, the application of plastic mold is more common among them.
In addition, the special pre-hard processing of the steel makes it have a good hardness when it leaves the factory, which can reduce the heat treatment process in the processing and production of normal mould and improve economic efficiency.
Flat bar: Round bar:
Thickness: 10-700mm Diameter: 10-300mm
Width: 155-2200mm Length:3000-6000mm
1,Good welding property of pre-hardened die blocks
2,Good polishing property(high hardness uniformity,hardness fluctuation≤2HRC)
4,Extra large cross sections:700mm×1300mm and weighs 20MT for one piece
1,Plastic molds for injection compressing and injection molding
2,TV cabinets,drum mold of washing machine,etc.
EF or ESR, Hot rolled or forged, black surfaceor milling, hardned or tempering to 33-37HRC
1. Both end of each bar must be cut
2. Ladle furnanced and vacuum de-gassed
3. Show heat No. on each bar
4. Surface condition the surface of the hot rolled square bar shall befree cracks, scar and wrinkles that affect the use of the billets. In case there is the above-mentioned defect, it shall be remove.
5. The mill test certificate shall show the chemical composition, and it is guaranteed that the chemical composition shall be within the limit stipulated in the contract.
Contact Person: Echo
Tel: +86 18148729336