Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Delivery Condition:||Forged/hot Rolled||Test:||SGS / Ut 100% / Element Testing|
|Heat Treatment:||Annealed / Q + T||Surface Treatment:||Black / Peeled / Polished / Machined / Turned|
|Certificate:||ISO / Mill Certificate||Shape:||Round / Plate / Flat Bar|
|Process:||EAF+LF+VD+ESR||Payment Term:||30% Deposit, Balance By L/C At Sigth After Shipment|
|MOQ:||3 Tons||Delivery Time:||15-35 Days|
plastic mold steel,
mould steel plate
1.2316 Mold Steel Plate For Produce Chemical-resistant Plastic Mold
1.2316 mold steel is highly corrosion-resistant, high-polished pre-hardened plastic steel, excellent processing performance, excellent machinability.
Excellent corrosion resistance Excellent polishing Excellent machinability Quenching with excellent stability 2316 Suitable for cosmetic molds, stationery molds and other need to polish the plastic mold requirements.
1. Material uniformity, superior machinability and polishing
2 high toughness and high plasticity
3. High and low temperature wear resistance
4. Excellent overall hardenability
5. Good high temperature strength and thermal fatigue resistance
6. Very low heat treatment deformation
7. Compared with the traditional steel has a better isotropic, all directions have excellent toughness and plasticity
Based on the above advantages, the steel has excellent production characteristics.
3. Chemical Composition(%)
4. Available size(mm)
|Plate / Flat Bar Size(mm)||Round bar Size(mm)|
● Thermoplastic injection mold, extrusion die.
● Thermoplastic plastic blow mold.
● Heavy mold main parts.
● Cold structural parts.
● Commonly used in the manufacture of TV cases, washing machines, refrigerator inner shell, buckets and so on.
● Particularly suitable for thermoplastic corrosion of plastics,
● Suitable for small molds,
● For transparent, mirror products and molds.
6. Delivery Time
|Customized products||30-50 days|
7. 1.2316 Physical Characteristics
Forging: 1050-850 ℃
Annealing: heated to 750-800 ℃, stay at this temperature for 1 to 3 hours, let it in the furnace to let it cool.
Quenching: first preheated to 550 ~ 650 ℃, and then heated to 800 ~ 850 ℃, and then heated to 1020 ~ 1050 ℃, and then air-cooled, oil quenched or hot bath 350 ~ 500 ℃ classification quenching.
Tempering: first heated to 180 ~ 200 ℃, at this temperature to stay, and then cooled in still air; second heated to 200 ~ 600 ℃, according to the job requirements to select the temperature.
Hardness: Max 49HRC
Why Choose Us?
1. Competitive price and high quality
2. OEM/ODM order accept
3. Quick delivery and standard exporting package
4. Smooth production ability(1000tons/month)
5. Flexible payment with T/T, L/C
6. Approved by ISO9001, CE, SGS every year
7. Best service with 24 hours reply
1.2316 mold steel plate Photos
Contact Person: Echo